Mittwoch, 3. September 2008

First Render

Hey guys,

here's another update. After some frustration caused by the fact that ZBrush just didn't export my UVs I got my shaders set up and render correctly. By now it's just a quick test with colors and stuff.

Click to enlarge:



At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to design the supermarket. I somehow don't like this usual blocky design and I'd like to have something more futuristic in a way... On the other hand it's gonna be pretty dark and you'll probably won't see a lot of it. Something that I'd like to avoid as I've mentioned in my last post... We'll see.

I finally saw Speed Racer a few days ago. Damn, I admire their courage to do something like this, but... I don't know. Remember those scenes with the monkey and the kid jumping through strange, colored lines and having a really thick outline? What the hell? I have to admit that I'm no fan of animes anyway so those shots really took me out of the (strange) movie. But I loved the carshading :) Digital Domains work is just awesome.

So much for the moment. Updates are about to come pretty soon, I hope ;)

Matti

Keine Kommentare: