Freitag, 22. August 2008

First Entry - First Blog ever!

Hey everybody!

This is the first post in my first blog :) A few days ago I downloaded Flock and since then I started to setup all those stuff that Flock supports. That's why you'll find me at Twitter, Pownce, Facebook etc. and if you want to, feel free to contact, follow or add me to your friendslist. :)

I'm gonna use this blog as a possibility to show my work and get contact to people interested in the same things as I am. Feel free to subscribe to the RSS if you want to stay in touch (something very easy using Flock - you see I've become a fanboy in just a few days!).

So, to begin with, here's what I'm working on at the moment:


I'm currently in the sculpting-stage and hope to get this finished by the end of my vacations.

The basemesh is modeled in Silo. Then I did a quick rig in Maya and posed it this way. UVs in UVLayout by headus, a great tool for a very quick UV-Setup! The eyes will be added in Maya...

The story is the following:

This poor guy has been caught by a family of robots and since they thought that he's incredibly ugly and should look more like them he has been put into this little piece of armor. It's gonna be pretty rusty and old to show that he isn't treated well at all. This particular still I'm working on shows him being left again at a parking lot, holding a leash (?) and waiting for the robots to come back and pick him up. I think it's gonna be a nightscene...


So if anybody should stumble over this blog please let me know what you think, C&C is always welcome. :) Btw, this has been posted using Flock ;)

Greetz,

Matti

Keine Kommentare: